Faculty Lead Maths and Numeracy
Required for September 2022
Ditton Park Academy is looking for a
Faculty Lead, Maths and Numeracy
Salary: Main Pay Scale/Upper Pay Scale with a TLR
Ditton Park Academy is an exciting new free school which opened in 2014. Since this time, we have grown as both a staff and student body, moved into our brand new £19 million Academy site, achieving our first set of fantastic GCSE results and then opening our brand new Sixth Form in September 2019.
Ditton Park Academy is the first school opened by The SASH Education Trust (Slough Association for Secondary Headteachers) and we benefit enormously from the support and collaboration of the 13 secondary Head Teachers in Slough. Another SASH school (Grove Academy) opened in September 2017 as an all through school for 3-18 year olds. We are now formally part of a Multi Academy Trust.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated teacher to positively impact upon our students in this vibrant and dynamic school.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding Faculty Lead, Maths and Numeracy. The successful candidate will have excellent subject knowledge and be able to motivate students through inspirational teaching. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented teacher to join a thriving school and work with students who are keen to learn.
The ideal candidate will be:
- a qualified teacher educated to degree level
- a passionate classroom practitioner
- an advocate for young people
- someone with clear potential to learn and improve
- innovative, creative, resilient and dynamic
- an excellent communicator who has a positive attitude to life and work
- experienced colleagues need to be able to demonstrate impact in their current role
Closing Date 10am Monday 24th January 2022
Interviews to be held Friday 28th January 2022