At Ditton Park Academy, we aim to make the exams experience as stress-free as possible. In order to increase familiarity and hopefully reduce anxiety, all learners from Year 7 onwards complete exams in formal settings.
We highly recommend that you read the information contained in this section in order to gain an understanding of the exams process and the relevant services available. Please do not hesitate to contact our exams officer should you need any help or advice.
We wish all the very best to those taking examinations over the coming months and look forward to celebrating their success in August.
Mrs S Khuram Examinations Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information about new GCSEs.
The government has recently carried out a series of reforms to GCSEs. The following documents will help you understand the changes.
- Exams Information
Please read through the following documents which gives detailed information about examination process at Ditton Park Academy.
- JCQ Information to Candidates
The Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) have published their guidance for students sitting examinations. All students must read these as failure to follow the rules and regulations they set out can result in disqualification.
If anyone has any questions regarding these documents, please speak to the Exams Officer for more information.
- 2019/20 Examination Timetables:
Year 11 Summer Grading 2020
Letter to Students - summer grading 2020
I would like to bring to your attention two parts of the guide / letter which I feel are important enough to re-iterate here:
- Firstly, as it represents a shift from the previous governmental advice, although the original plans indicated that results may be available in July, this latest detail now commits to release grades before “the dates they were expected in August and ideally will be issued a little earlier”.
- Secondly, to avoid any disappointed parents or students calling in to the Academy, schools will not be allowed to share any provisional grades supplied to the exam boards with pupils or parents. Any queries along these lines will be redirected to this advice.
As before we will ensure that we update you when any additional information or detail is received.
Chris McNab Luke Cameron
Principal Senior Assistant Principal - Data